We believe a great company is created by employing the best people.
Attitude and a cultural fit are all important when we recruit.
So if you’re a music lover with a keen interest in hi-fi/technology and you like the sound of any of the positions below then get in touch. To have a look at our current team click here
Not only do we offer great careers but we also offer great benefits:
- Smart casual attire every day
- Free tea, coffee, toast, and fresh fruit
- Complimentary shared lunch every Wednesday
- 4pm finish Fridays on the last Friday of every month!
- 50% off gigs and festivals
- Regular socials organised by our yearly appointed Director of Fun
- Annual team trips to surprise European locations…
- A range of wellness benefits
Cambridge Audio is seeking an experienced Product Development Manager to add increased capacity to our existing high energy headphone development team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a strategically important and fast-growing division within the business, delivering award-winning products and increasingly higher levels of delight to our customers.
We’re looking for a personable, outstanding Full-Stack Drupal Developer to work in a small, talented team to help create, enhance and maintain multiple web sites for our expanding business.