Now available for:
Edge NQ, 851N, CXNv2, CXN, CXR120/200, Stream Magic 6v2
- Fixed a TIDAL Integrated audio dropout when skipping AAC tracks with a premium subscription
- Fixed a Cast authentication issue that caused Cast to stop working for some users
- Changed "play-from-here" behaviour to clear the current queue before adding new tracks
- Fixed playback pausing between tracks when using 3rd party UPnP control points.
- Fixed CXR power on/off via the SM App
- Fixed CXR IR remote control transport buttons
- Increased maximum number of presets from 20 to 99
- Fixed metadata reporting for Control4/RTI systems
- Removed 50th anniversary Cambridge Audio logo from the webmin settings page
- Improved initial setup process
- Updated "Edge Remote" app references to "StreamMagic"
- Updated webmin device settings headings
- Fixed playback when selecting specific tracks from the queue on CXR
- Fixed mDNS broadcasting after changing the device name and then rebooting