We believe a great company is created by employing the best people.
Attitude and a cultural fit are all important when we recruit.
So if you’re a music lover with a keen interest in hi-fi/technology and you like the sound of any of the positions below then get in touch. To have a look at our current team click here
Not only do we offer great careers but we also offer great benefits:
- Smart casual attire every day
- Free tea, coffee, toast, and fresh fruit
- Complimentary shared lunch every Wednesday
- 4pm finish Fridays on the last Friday of every month!
- 50% off gigs and festivals
- Regular socials organised by our yearly appointed Director of Fun
- Annual team trips to surprise European locations…
- A range of wellness benefits
We're looking for a motivated and personable hi-fi enthusiast and music lover to join the Cambridge Audio Customer Care Team based in our London office.
We’re looking for a personable, outstanding Mid-Weight Web Developer to work in a small, talented team to help create, enhance and maintain multiple web sites for our expanding business.
We're looking for an outstanding engineer with a passion for Audio to join the R&D team. The work will require electronics hardware design in both the digital and analogue domains. You'll be involved throughout the development cycle and must be able to evaluate new technologies, develop new products and optimise existing projects. We're looking for someone who is logical, has a thorough engineering approach and strong design, test, review and debugging skills.