Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Packed with music enriching technology, the GO streams music via Bluetooth for up to 18 hours! It also has Near Field Communication for lightning fast pairing and USB phone charging making it the ultimate wireless speaker whether you’re home or away.
UPGRADE YOUR SOUND
Leave behind the tiny, tinny sound of your digital devices – you’ll want to hear everything through the GO from now on. For the full audio experience the GO is AptX ready, allowing you to stream in full detail from AptX Bluetooth devices.
FULL OF POWER
From one charge the GO will play your music for 18 hours – long after the party’s wound down. And if your phone or tablet can’t keep up, connect it via the USB socket for on-the-Go charging.
SMALL BODY, BIG SOUND
GO’s room-filling sound is sure to shock and impress, with balanced treatment of the whole spectrum of sound thanks to:
- Our proprietary Digital Signal Processing technology which squeezes more detail out of digital music files
- A highly efficient amp powering dual 2” drivers and two titanium tweeters for expert top and mid-range performance
- Its rear Auxiliary Bass Radiator, pumping out room filling bass
We’ve added Near Field Communication to the current GO, simply touch any NFC enabled device to the speaker for automatic pairing.
Almost every modern phone or tablet has Bluetooth compatibility, and can be paired with your GO in seconds, and for any other devices you can use the 3.5mm input for fast and easy playback.
Whether you’re streaming music, watching a film or playing a game, you’ll find a way to connect your device to the GO and hear your sound transformed! And each unit remembers up to 8 devices so you don’t have to mess about reconnecting each time.
"Cambridge Audio does it again – this is a fantastic, hugely entertaining portable speaker"Read the full review
Winner of 'Best Bluetooth Speakers Under £200'Read the full review
It sounds awesome, it's really well built and its battery lasts a massive 18 hours.
"This might not be the ideal time to be thinking about picnics in the park and BBQs on the beach, but if this isn’t still the best portable speaker in the world when the summer rolls around we’ll eat our straw boater. And that’s not to say it isn’t useful in the winter months - who doesn’t want a speaker that can travel from bedside table to kitchen counter or bathroom shelf on a whim?"Read the full review
"Cambridge Audio has been producing quality hi-fi components for more than 45 years. Its latest travel speaker, Go, comprises two sweet-sounding titanium tweeters, a pair of two-inch woofers and a beefy bass radiator that delivers plenty of bottom-end clout."Read the full review
"If you want a slice of the best of British, [albeit on a budget,] then the Go v2 portable Bluetooth speaker is well worth a look."Read the full review
Technology explainer videos
- Drive units2 x 50mm (2") woofers, 2 x 19mm (0.75") titanium dome tweeters, 1 x rear-firing bass radiator
- ConnectivityAptX Bluetooth with Near Field Communication (NFC) pairing ,3.5mm aux ,USB charging port
- BatteryRechargeable lithium-ion battery, Up to 18 hours battery life from a single charge
- Input voltage100V – 240V (50/60Hz)
- Standby power consumption<0.5W
- Auto Power DownAfter 30 minutes of inactivity
- Dimensions (WxHxD)237 x 123 x 60mm (9.3" x 4.8" x 2.4")
- Weight1.1kg (2.4lb)