Careers at Cambridge Audio
We believe a great company is created by employing the best people.
Attitude and a cultural fit are all important when we recruit.
So if you’re a music lover with a keen interest in hi-fi/technology and you like the sound of any of the positions below then get in touch.
Not only do we offer great careers but we also offer great benefits:
- Smart casual attire every day
- Free tea, coffee, toast, and fresh fruit
- Complimentary shared lunch every Wednesday
- 4pm finish Fridays on the last Friday of every month!
- 50% off gigs and festivals
- Regular socials organised by our yearly appointed Director of Fun
- Annual team trips to surprise European locations…
- A range of wellness benefits
We're looking for an outstanding engineer with a passion for Audio to join the R&D team. Your responsibility will be to develop electronics for the state of the art consumer audio products. We're looking for someone who is logical, has a thorough engineering approach and strong design, test, review and debugging skills.
We are looking for someone who can tackle interesting challenges for a diverse range of projects, ranging from working on custom Drupal Commerce integrations and implementations to creating custom unique front-end experiences while delivering quality and robust solutions using open-source web technology.