- 70W amplifier provides clean, immediate power to the driver.
- 8’’ (20cm) long-throw woofer provides a smooth and even frequency response.
- CAD modelled rigid MDF cabinet minimises standing waves and avoids unwanted resonance.
- Individual volume, crossover frequency and phase adjustment for precise control.
- Auto detect (on and off) conserves power.
Even though it handles a smaller part of the overall frequency response than any other speaker, a subwoofer requires careful design and engineering. It has to deliver deep, powerful bass that is fast and well defined enough to integrate seamlessly with your other speakers. The SX120 subwoofer was designed from the ground up by our engineers in London, with a custom 8-inch driver and a powerful 70W RMS amplifier. Components were carefully handpicked and then painstakingly voiced as complete units to meet these demanding criteria.
The SX-120 is ideally suited to complement other models in the SX speaker range, adding a deep and rich bass extension to your music. And thanks to our decades of audio expertise, this performance is brought to you at an exceptionally reasonable price.
The SX120 active subwoofer benefits from an internal amplifier that calls upon the vast experience we have in designing award-winning amplifiers. Great subwoofer amps should produce their power in a completely linear way with excellent current delivery. We’ve worked hard to ensure that the SX-120 does just that.
180mV for full power output
34Hz - 150Hz
1 x 8" (203mm) long throw woofer
50 - 150Hz continuous/active
300 x 300 x 310mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 12.2")