Effective Date: May 29th, 2018
Other Applicable Terms
Information about us
Cambridge Audio USA is a part of Audio Partnership LLC, 600 W Jackson Blvd, Suite 100, Chicago, Illinois 60661 USA
Changes to Our Site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing Our Site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. All of those works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All rights are reserved to the relevant owner or licensee of those works.
Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the prior written permission of Audio Partnership LLC. Permission is granted only to legal residents of the United States who are over the age of thirteen (13) years to display, copy or distribute and download the materials on this site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions or upon the request of Audio Partnership LLC. Upon termination you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also can not "mirror" any material contained on this site. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and various other regulations and statutes.
No Reliance on Information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Limit of our liability
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
- to the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied;
- we will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site
- we will also not be liable for
- lwe will also not be liable for
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by us to you, which are set out in our Website Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Uploading Content to our Site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload or submit content to our site you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy below.
You promise that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of your promise.
Any content you upload or submit to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute, and disclose to third parties, any such content for any purpose. This right will continue even if that content is deleted from our site.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content uploaded or submitted by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy below.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Third Party Links and Resources in Our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. Any claim relating to the use of this site, its materials and any sales thereunder is governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to conflict of laws rules and Florida will be the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from the use of or orders made on the site.
Website Acceptable Use Policy
You may use our site only for lawful purposes.
The copyright in all material provided on this site is held by Audio Partnership LLC. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the prior written permission of Audio Partnership LLC. Permission is granted only to legal residents of the United States who are over the age of thirteen (13) years to display, copy or distribute and download the materials on this site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions or upon the request of Audio Partnership LLC. Upon termination you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also can not "mirror" any material contained on this site. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and various other regulations and statutes.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions).
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy may constitute a serious breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all of our costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Reviews, comments, communications and other content.
When writing any product review, please consider the following guidelines:
- focus on the product and your individual experience using it;
- provide details about why you liked or disliked a product.
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines made known to you:
- obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum;
- advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites;
- email addresses, URLs, twitter handles, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information;
- critical or spiteful comments about other reviews posted on the page or their authors.
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
We may revise this acceptable use policy to reflect changes to our site, our users' needs, our business priorities or to reflect changes in law. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major revisions.
You can know if the policy has changed since the last time you reviewed it by checking the “Effective Date” included at the beginning of the document.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this policy please email us at [email protected]