We believe a great company is created by employing the best people.
Attitude and a cultural fit are all important when we recruit.
So if you’re a music lover with a keen interest in hi-fi/technology and you like the sound of any of the positions below then get in touch. To have a look at our current team click here
Not only do we offer great careers but we also offer great benefits:
- Smart casual attire every day
- Free tea, coffee, toast, and fresh fruit
- Complimentary shared lunch every Wednesday
- 4pm finish Fridays on the last Friday of every month!
- 50% off gigs and festivals
- Regular socials organised by our yearly appointed Director of Fun
- Annual team trips to surprise European locations…
- A range of wellness benefits
We’re looking for a personable, outstanding Junior / Mid-Weight Front-End Developer to work in a small, talented team based in our London office to help create, enhance and maintain multiple web sites for our expanding business.
The coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate readiness of inventory through overseeing item setup, pricing, inventory analysis and maintenance, reporting to internal and external teams in the effort to assure accurate, compliant, and available inventory is available for sale and fulfillment.
Having recently undergone a complete brand refresh Cambridge Audio is entering an exciting time of growth and expression. Reporting into and working closely with the Marketing Director, the Junior Graphic Designer will assist in driving creativity in brand development, direction, tone of voice and delivery of message, whilst maintaining the integrity of the brand across all marketing channels.