All-in-one-Players are amplifier and source in one box. Just add speakers for an amazing hi-fi experience.
An amplifier is essential to any hi-fi system. Put simply, it makes small signals bigger. Chosen well, it will serve you for many years to come.
If you own a CD collection you’re going to need something to play it on. Our range of CD players are designed to extract every last detail from your discs.
Digital audio is brilliant, but it needs to be analogue audio before you can hear it. A Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC) lets all kind of systems sound better than before.
A network player brings the convenience of streamed music to your hi-fi system. Brilliant for discovering the next big thing, or simply enjoying old favourites.
Many turntables need a bit of extra help to amplify the tiny signals output by vinyl recordings. A good phono-preamplifier can reveal previously unheard detail.
A Stereo Receiver is an amplifier with built in radio capabilities - usually AM/FM, although some also have DAB. Place it at the heart of any two-channel system.
For many, the analogue sound remains as compelling as ever, and our turntables make it as easy as possible to enjoy your record collection.
For more than 50 years, we've worked hard to deliver products that help you hear your music at it's very best - with nothing added, nothing taken away. Designed and engineered in London, by the same team response for you award-winning kit, Melomania headphones are no exception. Immerse yourself in high-quality audio, wherever you are.
1) Auto-connect is now quicker, at around 6 seconds.
2) Optimised power-off consistency when the earphones are placed in the charging case.
3) Earphones no longer automatically power-off after 60 minutes of use on voice calls on a Windows 10 laptop/PC.
4) The current Audio Mode is now correctly displayed in the Melomania App.
5) During a system reset the earphones return to the previous peer connection, after 60 seconds, if a new connection is not found.
6) System reset optimised.
Date: April 21st, 2021